When booking your training ask about special discounts. Contact us for more information!
(Supervisor’s Occupational Health & Safety Certification Program)
This program is designed for those with managerial responsibility for others. Managers, supervisors, and members of the Joint Health and Safety Committee can all benefit from this training. It provides a broad base of understanding of the primary Occupational Health & Safety issues facing supervisory staff. This program can also be expanded for individual companies with specific topics of concern.
General topics covered are:
- 1. Ontario Occupational Health and Safety Act, and Regulations
- 2. Understanding Duties and Responsibilities under the Act
- 3.Â Identifying Hazards
- 5. Conducting Workplace Inspections
- 6. Incident and Accident Investigations
- 7. How to Exercise Due Diligence