HRS Group has adjusted our training experience to suit the ever-changing needs of our world. We are currently amidst the Global Coronavirus Pandemic. It is up to each of us to do our part in fighting this virus.
HRS Group has implemented new policies to keep you safe while you train in our facility. All high touch surfaces are disinfected throughout the day. Desk, tables, chairs, and sneeze shields are disinfected after each session. HRS Group is archiving every client that sits in a training course in the event there is a close contact to a positive case we can track all personnel who attended.
While in our training room, we have measured the space to safely accommodate our clients for keeping a 6ft distance during training. Our trainers self-screen before coming to work and show proper ethical conduct when outside of work.
At this time, we are not seeing any clients who live/work in high-risk areas due to the risk of community spread.
We ask all of our clients to follow a few simple rules while in our facility.
- Wear a mask or face covering at all times
- Practice social distancing of at least 6 ft./ 2m
- Upon entering, wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 sec. or with sanitizer if soap and water is unavailable,
- Stay behind the sneeze shields during the training session if you are at the Milroy location
The staff follow a strict Code of Conduct to do our part in stopping this virus.
- Practice social distancing of at least 6 ft./ 2m within our facility,
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 sec. or with sanitizer if soap and water is unavailable,
- Wearing a mask is mandatory,
- Staff will not work together in teams, without a mask, unless social distancing is available at all times,
- Do not enter into other people’s six-foot zone. Always wear a mask and ask permission if it is necessary to enter their space,
- Do not share food or drink, and
- Use sanitizing wipes on surfaces others may have to use once you are finished your task.
- No shaking hands with clients
- Do your due diligence to stop the spread
We ask you to stay informed from reputable sources. Below is a list of websites where you can find up to date information about what is going on.
The link below will take you Public Services Health & Safety Association website. They have created a free course for everyone to take based on Infection and Prevention Control. It’s 30 minutes long. Please feel free share this link with all your clients, friends and family. We want our clients to take all necessary precautions to keep their workplaces safe.
Your Safety Is Our Business!